Sophie's Mom Has Got It Going On

The misadventures of Sophie, her mom, and dad.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Happy Birthday to my Mom

Yesteray was my mom's 53rd birthday. Today we're going to Rocky Gap State Park to celebrate with the majority of my family. So, this promises to be fun (please insert sarcasm here). I'm sure I'll be criticized for about 50 different things before we've been there for an hour. This happens a lot, but since tim will be there they may behave. For some reason they tend to be nicer to me when he is around. But...I shall go and be nice to everyone then come home and cry if they are mean to me. So...I haven't been to the lake in ages and I'm actually looking forward to swimming some because DAMN but it is hot here. Plus since my whole family is going to be there, there will be tons of holding Sophie not done by mommy. Ahhhhhhhhh to give my arms and back a break. We had an appointment with her yesterday. She isn't quite 4 months old and weighs 15 pounds 6 oucnes. OMIGOD! How did she get so big? Well aside the fact that she eats very well. But still...Bailey was 6 months old before she weighed that much. Sophie only weighed 6 pounds 9 ounces when she was born, so really I find this massive growth slightly weird.
So yeah I have a good many things to do before we can go to the lake. I have to pack up for Sophie, make bottles, find our swimming suits, we have to go deposit Tim's paycheck in the bank, get my mom a birthday present (nothing like waiting until the last minute, it makes things more fun), figure out what I'm getting my mom for a present, but plastic plates and cups, oh and shave my legs and pits cause I forgot to earler and yeah I can't go to the beach with hairy parts.
Well, since I typed out that list I realize just how much I have to do in the next hour. So, until next time, have a good one.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ola samara seu bloc´é demais, vc tem gosto de campeã


    luis

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Did I forget to mention that I only speak ENGLISH????

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home