Sophie's Mom Has Got It Going On

The misadventures of Sophie, her mom, and dad.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

My daughter and I have been up for 4 1/2 hours and we have gotten a ton done already...so...
13 things I've gotten done today that make me proud of myself.

1. Managed to get my daughter to sleep in until almost 10 am. Anyone with a 3 month old knows this is rare.
2. We both woke up in a good mood. This is more of a rare occasion for me, she usually is happy when she wakes up.
3. I managed to not roll my eyes even though Sophie has gone through 3 bottles already. Don't ask me why but lately she acts as though she is starving, but if you look at her you can clearly see this is not the case.
4. We are both dressed and clean and Tim isnt even home from work yet...yes this is rare.
5. Sophie hates to nap, so when I got her to take a nap I really did congratulate myself.
6. The trash has been taken out (I hate taking the trash out).
7. Told myself not to worry because Sophie likes Blue's Clues...she rules the roost here and her happiness is always first. Even if it drives me nuts.
8. Discovered that i kind of like Blue's Clues also. The Mail song cracks me up.
9. Finished my antibiotic. I am really bad about remembering to take them on time and finish them, so this to me, is a big deal.
10. My gramma called, and I didn't let her make me fel bad for something. She is the Guilt Queen, so that says a lot.
11. I've only managed to be a smartass once so far today. But I'm wondering if it really counts because it was to a neighbor I dislike and I don't think they got it.
12. Cleaned old programs off of my computer. I'm an idiot when it comes to computers, so yes this makes me proud.
13. And last but not least...I ignored the pineapple upside down cake hat was calling my name for breakfast and actually had oatmeal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home