Sophie's Mom Has Got It Going On

The misadventures of Sophie, her mom, and dad.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You like me! You really really like me!

Ahhh my daughter Sophie...the apple of our eye, the pain in my behind. There are days where I swear this kid hates me. No matter what I do I just can't seem to make her happy. This leads me to the "I swear Sophie hates me" conversation with Tim, which causes him to roll his eyes. Even if he doesn't visibly do it? I can tell he is in his mind. I will admit, I don't think this as much as I used to, but there are still moments where it seems true. But...she laughs for me now...and not very often for Tim. Yes I know...I'm a horrible person that I get a kick out of that fact, but I can't help it. It makes me feel like she does like me better at times. Yesterday this kid was beyong whiney unless you were giving her every last little bit of your attention. I can't stand kids whining, and when a 3 month old does it for hours? It can make you want to shove sharp objects under your fingernails if that will make it stop. She is making up for it today though. Tim goes to work EARLY..like he has to be there at 5am. The upside to this is hes home no later than 4 pm and that is if he decides to work some overtime. But ayway...Sophie still sleeps in our room(which I hate at times, but at other times I could care less). Since Tim has moved to dayshift at work, I have found this arrangement a little better. Because it means I can get her to sleep in. Im not talking 7 am like some moms think is sleeping in either. Oh no. When she starts making noise around 6, I cant put her into bed with me..and sometimes she will then sleep until 10:30 in the morning!!! Usually its around 9:30, but the extra hour happens a good bit. Considering she goes to sleep between 10 and 11 pm? This is a GOOD THING. I am not a great person when I don't get much sleep. Plus today she is good about taking her naps. This is a rarity. But I figure if she will sleep good at night and sleep in? I can deal with not as much napping. Since she is napping...I think I'm going to go make creampuffs or something. Yes i know, yesterdays entry was all about me bitching about my fat ass..but I figure this is my last hurrah. I'll worry about losing weight later...I NEED something sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home