Sophie's Mom Has Got It Going On

The misadventures of Sophie, her mom, and dad.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Victory!!!!

So yeah, after all the complaining I have done about getting Sophie to just go down for a nap with a minimum of fuss, she decides to do just that. I looked at her, she was rubbing her eyes. I made sure her daiper was good, kissed her on her head and laid her in her bassinet. She played for about 5 minutes then I heard silence. I tiptoed over and peeked in...she was sound asleep. And she's been asleep for over an hour. OH.MY.GOD. Uncontainable joy!
Tim probably won't believe me when he gets home. But I'm going to try this when it's time for her to go to bed tonight and see what happens. Probably, with my luck, she will scream bloody murder til we go back to desperately rocking/walking/pleading her to sleep.
Wish us luck.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home